Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Llew Mejia: Kitty Kush


So this is the first time I think we have done anything drug related, which is cool, also it was fun drawing a stoned cat.Although I know that catnip isn't related to weed in anyway I think it still applies to felines because of the euphoric and similar buzz they can catch from kitty weed. Anyway it was good fun drawing some cats, which are definitely my favorite, as well as becoming extremely trendy as of late, so I guess I am on trend for this pattern.

Has anybody seen that really crappy movie where cats and dogs talk and then they get into a war, thats probably how that goes, and they are actually all spies, yeah it's a real movie just google it up. Another retro looking pattern, enjoy it up! CATZ R DA BEST

No comments:

Post a Comment