Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Llew Mejia: English IV


 So first of all, I would like to wish a happy holidays as well as a happy new year to all the folks watching the blog, it's been a very good year for me and I hope the same for you all!

 Also I apologize for being lame and not posting anything during the holidays, everything is backed up a week or so, which will take a little figuring out, luckily everyone contributing is pretty flexible it seems. And I can appreciate that.

 So on to the post, I took the plant English Ivy pretty seriously and just ended up drawing a bunch of British things in a corny way obviously,( tea cups, the union jack, a gentleman) and tossed them all around.There's also some weird diamond shaped movement going on in this pattern, kinda like an ogee or damask but not indicated really. This is the last retro pattern I will be doing for awhile probably, I think I got my fix, and I hope you all did too.
I spent a lot of time just hang in out maxxin and relaxin these holidays, so it will be nice getting back into the groove of things and making some new pattern stylezz.

No comments:

Post a Comment