Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Llew Mejia: Milli Vanilli



So I know what's running through your mind's when you look at this, why does this look like Rifle Paper Co??? And the reason is because I wanted it to look that way, and see if I could do it, so suck on that.  ;}}}}}}}}}}

Also I will say that now I understand why that lady does this style, its really easy, quick, and free flowing, not a whole lot of thought has to be put into composition for this style I felt like it was really conducive to just drawing. Instead of thinking about how the end product would look. So a lot of textures dry brushing and such, mostly rendered outside of the computer and then brought in and colored. I know that she does this type of work straight up painted so I can commend her for that.

Either way, fun experiment hope you all enjoy it and I will probably continue to do this kind of stuff here and there because I really did like working this way!

Also this..............

1 comment: